573: Dorie Morales on the Fresh Food Collab.
Working to reshape the narrative surrounding food scarcity.
In This Podcast:
2020 is the year that the world experienced two pandemics: The COVID virus and exponential unemployment. Many have turned to food banks but are not receiving the necessary nutrition. However, Dorie Morales is collaborating with the local community to educate, inspire, and ensure access to healthy fresh foods for those in need. Listen in to learn about Dorie’s role in the Fresh Food Collab, their unique local partnerships, and the various community members being supported.
Don’t Miss an Episode!!
Click HERE to sign up for regular podcast updates
Dorie is the Publisher and CEO of Green Living magazine, Arizona’s premiere eco-conscious lifestyle publication. The monthly publication aims to educate, inspire and empower readers to make eco-conscious choices for a healthy life and planet. Their Vision is a world where we leave the earth a better place today and for future generations.
Listen in and learn about:
- How she became involved in the Fresh Food Collab
- What is she doing to expand the agency
- Who are their local partners
- How to get involved with the Collab
- What do people receive in their food boxes
- How is the Fresh Food Collab educating and inspiring the community
- The three pillars of the Fresh Food Collab
- What is the importance of shifting the abundant food types
As well as:
Her failure – When she hosted a large event and only ten people showed up
Her success – Hearing that her work educated or helped a person in need
Her drive – How to educate and inspire people to live a more eco-conscious lifestyle
Her advice – “Now more than ever, we have to be more mindful and conscious to the Earth.”
Dorie’s Book recommendations:
How to reach Dorie:
Office #: (480) 840-1589
Personal #: (520) 891-1091