420: Ocean Robbins on The 31 Day Food Revolution.
Changing the way we eat one month at a time.
Ocean is the CEO, Co-founder and Co-host of the Food Revolution Network, and the co-host of the annual Food Revolution Summit. He has facilitated more than 50 week-long gatherings and 100 day-long workshops for leaders worldwide on a variety of health related topics, Plus he is already prepping for the next Food Revolution Summit taking place in April 2019.
Ocean is the co-author of Choices for Our Future and Voices of the Food Revolution, and the author of The Power of Partnership. His next book coming out this month is titled 31-Day Food Revolution: Heal Your Body, Feel Great, and Transform Your World.
Don’t miss an episode! Click here to sign up for podcast updates
In This Podcast:Food revolutionary and visionary Ocean Robbins shares a healthy eating program that can work for anyone in just 31 days. Breaking down his plan into four sections, he helps simplify the process. He also discusses some of the major factors that lead to unhealthy eating, and offers some ideas on how to get people you care about engaged in a healthy eating discussion.
Listen in and learn about:
- The motivation behind Ocean’s newest book
- His stand to make information about healthy eating for everyone
- The basic parts of his plan
- Detoxify – looking at how to get rid of the bad stuff
- Nourish – examining the super foods and how to prepare & enjoy them
- Gather – exploring the social aspect around food
- Transform – expanding the global affect around food
- What is happening to our topsoil and why this is so important
- His recommendation to us to eat less meat
- How is book is unique and effective
- The impacts of the toxic food culture vs the healthy food culture
- Why loneliness has such a big impact on our health
- Tricks to getting people engaged in healthy discussions
- “Creating healthy habits is the best use of willpower!”
As Well As:
What gives him hope – the grassroots people who are making a difference in the food revolution
His advice for us: Take a look at your vision for the world you want. Look at the world you live in now. Look at yourself as a revolutionary and find a way to bridge the gap.
Books written by Ocean:
The annual Food Revolution Summit:
How to reach Ocean:
This contest is closed. We are no longer collecting responses and are announcing the winners via our social media. We say “Thank You” to Ocean for this offer.
To learn more about more about Growing Your Own Food visit IWantToGarden.com
And to see the I’m an Urban Farmer line visit ImAnUrbanFarmer.com
Note: You can also find these books mentioned above at one of our favorite local independent bookstores and have the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting a small business.