507: Pierre Nibart on Indoor Gardening.
Bringing life into your home.
In This Podcast:
The OGarden, a high tech way of bringing indoor gardening into a small space in your home, is Pierre Nibart’s labor of love to improve people’s well being. With his OGarden, you can grow 90 plants in a self-lit, 29″ by 53″ space with minimal involvement. Learn how to start seeds, use the plants in your daily meals, and teach kids about gardening. Plus, it’s a great way to get your kids to eat more vegetables when they play a part in growing the plants! Don’t Miss an Episode!! Click HERE to sign up for regular podcast updates
Our Guest:Pierre has a life that, like his vision of the world, is largely out of the ordinary. At 11 years old, he left his parents’ home, travelling and living in more than 20 countries, which allowed him to learn about many different cultures. He studied hotel management in a prestigious school in Belgium to finally discover his true passion, entrepreneurship. As president of Manufacture Ogarden, Pierre delights in helping his customers bring all the benefits of growing food and plants into their home.
Listen in and learn about:
- How his concern for people’s well being led him to starting OGarden for indoor gardening
- The way an OGarden wheel works and how to fit 90 plants in this small space
- How the OGarden rotates and mimicks the sun while using a combination of soil and water
- Starting seeds with an OGarden
- The kinds of plants you can grow in an OGarden
- Using OGardens in schools for teaching
- How gardening makes kids eat more vegetables
As well as:
His failure – The trial and errors it took to create an OGarden system that works consistently for everyone.
His success – The impact his product has for his customers.
His drive – Wanting to make a difference and to make the world better.
His advice – We can all make a difference, don’t be afraid to act!
Pierre’s Book recommendations*:
How to reach Pierre:
Our podcast listeners will receive a 10% discount on the OGarden using code: urbanfarm10.