642: Jeffrey Smith on the Impact of GMO’s on our Environment and Health.
Motivating People Into Action to Protect our Ecosystems.
In This Podcast:
Jeffrey Smith sounds the alarm about the devastating harm that can be caused by genetic engineering. He explains how GMO’s have the potential to destroy entire microbiomes, and he describes the serious negative effects on people, pets and the environment. Discover the first step Jeffrey recommends we all take to start healing our bodies of dozens of diseases, then learn how easy it is to take that a step further. Take action and become an advocate for all of nature!
Jeffrey Smith is a bestselling author, award-winning filmmaker and celebrated public speaker. He has influenced the behavior and health of millions of people worldwide through his books like Seeds of Deception, and Genetic Roulette, and his podcast Live Healthy Be Well. Jeffrey is the founding executive director of the Institute for Responsible Technology, which has started a global education campaign called Protect Nature Now with the documentary titled “Don’t Let the Gene Out of the Bottle”, which just won a Telly Award.
Listen in and learn about:
- The link between Roundup and GMO’s
- Pervasive, devastating impacts of glyphosate on people, animals and the environment
- Positive changes that occur when people change their diet to organic and non-GMO
- Chelation caused by glyphosate is very harmful
- Effects of Roundup on the human biome, based on Kiran Krishnan’s experiment
- Glyphosate works by destroying the beneficial while promoting the dangerous
- GMO’s – the who, what, when and why of how they were developed
- BT toxin can be beneficial but it can also be very dangerous
- Ways BT toxin can get into our bodies, and how it can cause gluten allergies
- Correlations between glyphosate use and increases in a lot of diseases
- The first step to preventing or healing from dozens of different diseases (for people and pets!)
- Just how easy it is to create new microbes and why this is so dangerous
- Go to protectnaturenow.com to find Jeffrey’s advocacy platform that makes it quick and easy to take action in support of non-GMO and against gene editing
- COVID-19’s silver lining
- Jeffrey’s main point – “Do stuff!”
- Genetically modified microbes released anywhere in the world will affect every one of us
How to reach jeffrey:
Jeffrey’s Previous Podcast Episode:
Some of the links in our podcast show notes and blog posts are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase, we will earn a nominal commission at no cost to you. We offer links to items recommended by our podcast guests and guest writers as a service to our audience and these items are not selected because of the commission we receive from your purchases. We know the decision is yours, and whether you decide to buy something is completely up to you.