554: Greg Peterson and Janis Norton on the 2020 Fruit Tree Program.
An invitation to an online fruit tree education event.
In This Podcast:
It is that time of year for the upcoming annual Urban Farm Fruit Tree Education launch. Greg Peterson and Janis Norton discuss the highlights of the Urban Farm’s 2020 Fruit Tree Program and share an invitation to the first virtual kick-off event. Listen in to learn about when the live online event is hosted, where to sign up, special bundle deals, and some quick tips on selecting the best fruit trees for your backyard.
Listen in and learn about:
- The 2020 Fruit Tree Program highlights
- How to register for the September 12th Kick Off event
- The inspiration behind the education program
- The top three rules of planting fruit trees in the desert
- What extreme care is and why it is important
- How fruit production can be enhanced
- The best kind of holes for planting fruit trees
- Special bundle deals and giveaways
- The Urban Farm General Store