504: John Lagoudakis on Business Side of Urban Farms.
Developing lead generation without giving up the farm.
In This Podcast:
An online presence is important for any farmer or person in agriculture to share their products and knowledge. This episode’s guest, John Lagoudakis, professionally coaches businesses on reaching their audience. Here, he gives Urban Farmers tips on how to build their business using online strategies. Learn about the benefits of a website, the best way to use social media, and how to capture future customer’s attention using consistent, free content and genuine interaction.
Don’t Miss an Episode!!
Click HERE to sign up for regular podcast updates
John is one of Australia’s leading Internet marketers. It all started back in 2007, when he stumbled across affiliate marketing and within two years was able to go from $0 online, to being one of Clickbank’s top 100 affiliates worldwide. He’s been featured in the New York Times bestseller ‘Get Rich Click’, has authored several books, and been the host of a long-running Internet marketing podcast. Today, John helps businesses create lead generation campaigns on Facebook and Google that get results fast.
Listen in and learn about:
- How John made the leap from IT to internet affiliate marketing and lead generation
- Why an online presence is important for farmers
- The obstacles farmers face when they don’t have their own website
- The best strategies for getting traffic to our websites
- Boosting Facebook posts vs using Facebook business ads
- The best way to capture people’s attention online
- Tips for creating consistent, free content that will gain future customers
- Gaining trust through genuine interaction
As well as:
His failure – Getting his income topic shut down by google ads and having to work his way back to diversified advertising avenues.
His success – Having the flexibility to be home and with his family for the important moments.
His drive – Growing personally and being accountable to himself.
His advice – Don’t distracted by courses promising success, find a mentor succeeding in your field and follow the one system that is working for them.
John’s post on our Blog:
John’s Book recommendations*:
How to reach John: