The “Go-To Fancy Salad”
by Guest blogger: Eric & Love Broda
Honest Margin LLC
Listen to their podcast HERE
This is a simple and easy to follow recipe that you will love to try and will likely become a staple in your house – especially if you are using the fresh greens from your own garden and can take advantage of that amazing flavor difference. Enjoy Eric’s recipe here:
- Kale – Take it easy.
We’re going to massage in dressing to loose it up, so loosen up, alright?
- Pecorino Romano – This is my favorite Italian cheese for everything. Small holes on the grater.
More cheese than you’d admit to a close friend.
- A little salt, and a little fresh cracked black pepper – Don’t go crazy on the salt. Just a touch.
- Extra virgin olive oil, lemon, and fresh pressed garlic –
This is the important mix to get right.
Don’t be scared to add a fair amount of olive oil.
Putting it together:
- Massage the olive oil into the kale well, next add fresh squeezed lemon, and a little fresh pressed garlic.
Easy on the garlic.
We aren’t trying to warn off vampires.
- Top with shredded cheese and salt
About this author:
Eric is a part time farmer along with his nine-year-old daughter Love. Together they are starting out as urban farmers in Colorado growing flowers and a large variety of vegetables. This project was designed to help Love learn entrepreneurship, patience, hard work, and life away from an illuminated screen. They plan to document the process on an upcoming YouTube Channel.
How to reach Eric and Love:
Erics’ Podcast: Real Financial Planning