Water Harvesting Summit 2021
June 15 - June 17
Tues, June 15th to Thurs, June 17th
3 to 6pm Pacific – 6 to 9pm Eastern
Don’t miss out – Discover how to utilize natural water resources around your home for increased self-sufficiency!
Three days of water harvesting education – multiple presenters!
Click HERE to learn more.
- Reduce your water and energy bills by gaining a comprehensive understanding of the options for water harvesting available to you (+ how to implement them)
- Feel confident setting up your own water harvesting system to direct clean water to your plants and reduce your reliance on chemically-treated municipal water (even if you live in a dry climate)
- Keep your landscape green all summer long by understanding how you can recycle water from your shower, sink or washing machine
- Daily live Q&As so you can get your questions answered by experts with decades of experience
- Feel inspired and supported by a community of food growers attending this event from around the world
- Bonus: Get Greg’s class “Intro to Drip Tape” for free when you sign up (and learn Greg’s favorite watering method)
Click HERE for more details