Mesquite Milling by appointment
July 1 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday, July 1st – Milling appointments starting at 8:30 am.
It’s that time of the year – it’s time to mill your beans.. choose your appointment slot, and bring us your buckets of dried mesquite pods.
We are partnering with The Mollen Foundation to help move this event into a larger community program. They will be running the scheduling and while we are working on a new location, we are still planning on being at the Nursery Lot this year. You can choose the window of time you would like to drop off your mesquite pods. This date is set up for quick processing of regular orders. BULK milling of large orders will be on Friday, June 30th.
- A single batch can take between 10-20 minutes to process, and batches will be processed in order.
- The mesquite pods will be subject to inspection before milling.
- You are welcome to wait or come back later in the day to pick up your mesquite flour.
- Charges are based on weight after milling.
- Further details will be sent in a confirmation email. A reminder email will be sent a day or two before the milling event.
NOTE: Bulk orders are 5 lbs or more. – please choose our bulk milling date on Friday for those orders.
Click HERE to select your spot
Milling is $7.50 per pound (after milling and the chaff is removed)