Intro to Permaculture Webinar
December 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, December 5th at 6pm AZ/MST (5pm Pacific)
Join us for an introduction to the world and language of Permaculture.
Click HERE to register
Greg Peterson, Don Titmus and Janis Norton will co-host this class designed to help explain some of the new terms and concepts that are the foundation of permaculture.
- What is ‘Permaculture’ and where this idea came from.
- Why permaculture can make a difference in our daily lives.
- How permaculture affects not just our outdoor spaces, but how it can improve our home space and our communities too.
- Learn what steps to take to start introducing permaculture into your life
- Find out about other Permaculture training options