Leveling UP your Fruit Tree Care
October 4 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday, October 4th at 6pm AZ
The long term health of fruit trees in our extreme desert climate depends on three aspects of loving and caring for your fruit tree: Planting, watering, and applying fertilizers at the right times. Plants need to eat and drink daily just like we do, so fertilizing them once a year just isn’t enough. In this webinar we will dig into getting your fruit trees planted for success, discover Greg’s 40 year old watering methodology, observe Janis’s soil types and watering solutions, and learn how to properly fertilize (both foliar and granular) your trees for ultimate success.
A new class on personalizing your tree care routine
Two ONLINE Classes To Choose From:
- Monday, September 19th at 5pm
- Tuesday, October 4th at 6pm
In this class we will cover the three keys for ultimate fruit tree success:
- Why there are different levels of care in the areas planting, fertilizing, ground cover, watering, and pruning.
- How not to overwhelm yourself or your pocketbook while taking care of your tree
- How to recognize when you are ready to level up your care and the smart moves to advance your tree care skills
- How to read and use the Urban Farm Nutrition Schedule
Visit our Fruit Tree Program Page for more details and to download a copy of our current catalog.