Planting, Watering, and Fertilizing Your Fruit Trees
October 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Wednesday, October 26th at 5pm AZ
The long term health of fruit trees in our extreme desert climate depends on three aspects of loving and caring for your fruit tree: Planting, watering, and applying fertilizers at the right times. Plants need to eat and drink daily just like we do, so fertilizing them once a year just isn’t enough. In this webinar we will dig into getting your fruit trees planted for success, discover Greg’s 40 year old watering methodology, observe Janis’s soil types and watering solutions, and learn how to properly fertilize (both foliar and granular) your trees for ultimate success.
“Planting, Watering, and Fertilizing Your Fruit Trees”
An updated class on three keys to your fruit tree success
Three ONLINE Classes To Choose From:
- Saturday, September 17th at 12pm
- Wednesday, September 28th at 5pm
- Wednesday, October 26th at 5pm
In this class we will cover the three keys for ultimate fruit tree success:
- How to plant – and avoid root binding or transplant shock.
- How to water – and keep your tree properly hydrated.
- How and when to fertilize – and provide the best nutrition for your fruit tree
Visit our Fruit Tree Program Page for more details and to download a copy of our current catalog.