GrowPHX’s Urban Farming Happy Hour at the Duck & Decanter
Open to the public to help answer urban farming questions.
Special Presentation at 5:30 pm on:
Basics of Garden irrigation, PVC and drip connections, & valve assembly, with Q&A.
Door Prizes to be announced at event. $5 raffle tickets for door prizes.
See the GrowPHX event page for a list of who is planning on being there. Past businesses included
- Alex – Flower Street Urban Gardens
- Greg – The Urban Farm
- Cricket – Beekeeping
- Eric – Farm My Yard
- Dave – Develop Awesome Skills – (moringa guy)
- Kari – Micro Farm Project
- Michelle – Realtor (Urban farm buying/selling)
- Toni – Sit means Sit
- Ryan – GrowPHX mesquite mill project
- and several others
Scroll down for map