GrowPHX’s Urban Farming Happy Hour at the Duck & Decanter
Open to the public to help answer urban farming questions.
Door Prizes to be announced at event.
$5 raffle tickets for door prizes.
See the GrowPHX event page for a list of who is planning on being there. Past businesses included
- Cricket – Garden Variety Bees (Bees, beekeeping, honey)
- Chris – Garden Starts (Garden starters & Irrigation installs)
- Dustin – Ipixel Studios (Landscape design)
- Eric – AZ Yard Farmer (Garden and Orchard design and Installs)
- Ed – LEHR Innovations (Specialized raised bed gardens)
- Emily – Tank’s Green Stuff (Natural and organic soil and landscaping products)
- Greg – The Urban Farm (Urban farming education)
- Kari – Micro Farm Project (Gardening education)
- Kristin – Revive Urban Ecosystems (Edible landscape & food forest design)
- Michelle – Realtor (Urban farm buying/selling)
- Paul – Pond Gnome (Riparian and Living water systems)
- Peggy – The Desert Kitchen (Edible foods of the southwest desert)
- Toni – Sit Means Sit (Dog and puppy training)
Scroll down for map