URGENT UPDATE: Pick-up Day is Changed to SUNDAY, Nov 12th.
(The Veteran’s Day Parade is happening on Saturday and the streets will be closed, so we moved it to Sunday)
When is a good time to dig a hole for a new tree?
Before you plant the tree of course!
But seriously, if you want to dig while the weather is good and give yourself some time to do those necessary blue stake checks, soil percolation tests, AND start building up good healthy soil microbes in anticipation of those new trees you’ve ordered – then why not start in October or November before the holidays take over your calendar?
Make your plan, pick up your supplies, and prepare your holes early – in the next couple months on your own schedule. This way your trees can come home to a beautiful new hole, get planted quickly, and settle in with a minimal amount of stress. We all know they will get enough of that once the summer heat returns.
We have made arrangements to open up our General Store for ONE MORE day only, and we will be stocked with the basic elements you need to prep your tree holes. If you have pre-ordered for January, let us know and we will shift these items to an NOVEMBER pick-up. HOWEVER, we cannot reserve bags, so first-come, first serve this SUNDAY!
Click on any of these links to go directly to those products on our online store, or go here to shop the General Store
You will be able to pick up single bags, or buy-three-get-one-free deals (while supplies last) of:
– Farmer Greg’s Tree Planting Mix – for in-the-hole soil
– Tank’s Green Stuff Compost – for additional help if your soil is mostly dead dirt
– Greg’s Tree Well Top Mulch – for on top of the soil to protect your new basins from the heat
As well as
– Urban Farm’s Mace Own Mix combos: in either the Single Tree or Multi Tree Bundle (perfect for 5 trees or 10 bushes)
– Mycorrhizae – 5 oz or 10 oz
– Worm Castings – 5 lbs
– AZOMITE – 5 lbs or 44 lbs
– Chlorine Filters – for Shower, Hose Ready, and replacement filters
– Moisture Meters will be available for purchase on the lot only
Please NOTE: We will NOT have any BIOFLORA Crumbles Fertilizer until January!