Fruit Tree Open House at
The Urban Farm!!
Friday & Saturday
November 1st & 2nd
Our 20th Annual Fruit Tree Program is in full swing! Come and join us for a Fruit Tree Open House at the Urban Farm. We want you to develop your own vision as you will get to see the full layout of the farm and see just how so many trees are growing on one regular urban lot.
This is an annual event designed to give you first-hand experience of how fruit trees can be grown in an urban setting. Over 70 trees are growing on Greg’s 1/3 acre, including peaches, apricots, apples, citrus, papaya, loquats, pomegranates, and two kinds of mulberries..
- Greg will lead tours on Friday and Saturday, and will be on hand all morning to answer your questions.
- Friday tour is at 9 am
- Saturday tours are at 8:30 and 10 am
- Janis will be there to help with any Fruit Tree Program questions and take your orders.
- Friday order receiving is from 9 to 10:30 am
- Saturday order receiving is from 8:30 to 11:30 am
This is the last weekend for:
Early Bird Pricing for Deciduous,
and final due date for Special Orders.
Free with $10 requested donation. Please pre-register. Looking forward to seeing you there!
NOTE: This is an outdoor event as we tour the yard and while the weather is great for our plants this time of year it can be a bit warm for our persons, so please bring bring water, wear sun protection and wear comfortable shoes.
(This is likely to be a big event so PLEASE be super-conscious of the neighbors and carpool if you can.)