Drip-tape is one of the most efficient ways to irrigate your gardens in the desert!
Come and join us for our Drip Tape workshop at the Urban Farm.
This is an event designed to give you a chance to see how to set up drip tape in your own garden. With all the daily worries that we have, let’s remove the worry of making sure our gardens are watered effectively and responsibly in the desert climate.
- Come see how to plan a layout for your drip tape system
- Observe the best ways to adjust for garden sizing and watering needs
- Take notes on what you should and should not do for gardens in the desert
- Pick up the supplies you need to start or amend your own irrigation
- This is an open house type event, with small demonstrations throughout the morning.
Suggested Donation $10. Please pre-register. Looking forward to seeing you there!
NOTE: This is an outdoor event as we see how this irrigation method works in the gardens at the Urban Farm and while the weather is great for our plants this time of year it can be a bit warm for our persons, so please bring bring water, wear sun protection and wear comfortable shoes.
(This is likely to be a big event so PLEASE be super-conscious of the neighbors and carpool if you can.)