Mesquite Milling – Bulk orders
June 30 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday, June 30th – Bulk drop off appointments starting at 9 am.
It’s that time of the year – it’s time to mill your beans.. choose your appointment slot, and bring us your buckets of dried mesquite pods.
We are partnering with The Mollen Foundation to help move this event into a larger community program. They will be running the scheduling and while we are working on a new location, we are still planning on being at the Nursery Lot this year. You can choose the window of time you would like to drop off your mesquite pods. This morning window is for BULK ORDERS only. Standard milling will be later in the day and on Saturday, July 1st.
- Large batches will be processed in order.
- The mesquite pods will be subject to inspection before milling.
- You are welcome to wait or come back later in the day to pick up your mesquite flour.
- Charges are based on weight after milling.
- Further details will be sent in a confirmation email. A reminder email will be sent a day or two before the milling event.
Bulk orders are 5 lbs or more.
Click HERE to select your spot
Milling is $7.50 per pound (after milling)