Grab your free ticket:
Take Your Yard or Garden to the Next Level with Animals:
- Wake up every day to fresh eggs for breakfast, and even wow your neighbors with a cheese board made from your own goats or even cows.
- Reduce your trips to the grocery store and be less dependent on the industrial farming system while increasing your access to fresh food.
- Learn how you can easily incorporate chickens, goats, and other livestock into your home farm or garden, even if you live in an urban area. These “backyard animal hacks” will save you time and money and increase the production of your farm or garden.
- Feel confident in knowing what kinds of animals are right for YOUR situation.
- Take advantage of daily live Q&As so you can get your questions answered by experts with decades of experience
- Soak up the knowledge of experts with 9 hours of classes over 3 days, including daily classes from our popular course Urban Animals: How to Raise Chickens, Goats and More in Your Backyard.
- Tap into a supportive, global community of people interested in raising their own animals
This is a free, online event with presentations occurring daily from June 15th to 17th.
Meet Your Hosts:
of The Micro Farm Project
Founder, Urban Farm U
See the full schedule and lineup of speakers when you click to register!