We are very excited to get this year’s Fruit Tree Program Pop-up Nursery open for tree pick-up. If you ordered fruit trees this year, here is what you need to know to come and claim your fruit trees.
NOTE: Best availability and pricing is NOW – on the shopping cart!
First of all we will have a VERY nice selection of extras which includes any unsold items from the pre-sale:
• Stone Fruit: peaches, apricots and plums
• Apples: Anna and Dorsett Golden
• Grapes & berries
• Figs & olives
• Blueberry Bundle – (needs special care)
• Tropicals: guavas, sapotes & loquats and Aravaipa Avocados!
• Hops for brewing
• Strawberries – Bare Root
• A variety of starter plants for your garden
• of course Compost and Fertilizer
In February, we will have a large variety of citrus including:
• Oranges, Lemons, Limes,
• Tangerines, Mandarins
The fruit trees will arrive in to the valley in two waves:
– The deciduous items (apples, stone fruit, figs, grapes, berries, olives and pomegranates) will be available for pickup starting in JANUARY. The tropical items (guavas, loquats, avocados, etc) will be arriving sometime in JANUARY as well.
– The citrus items will be arriving sometime in FEBRUARY. We will post updates when they are ready.
Any unreserved/pre-sold will be first come – first served, with no guarantees any individual items will be available in February or March.
Lot dates and hours – FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS only: (Subject to change depending on weather, inventory, etc.)
• Friday, Jan 13th – 9am to 3pm (Tentative pending on inventory delivery)
• • Saturday, Jan 14th – 9am to 3pm (Tentative pending on inventory delivery)
• Friday, Jan 20th – 9am to 3pm
• • Saturday, Jan 21st – 9am to 3pm
• Friday Jan 27th- 9am to 3pm
• • Saturday, Jan 28th – 9am to 3pm
• Friday, Feb 17th – 9am to 3pm
• • Saturday, Feb 18th – 9am to 3pm
• Friday, Feb 24th – 9am to 3pm
• • Saturday, Feb 25th – 9am to 3pm
• Friday, Mar 17th – 9am to 3pm
• • Saturday, Mar 18th – 9am to 3pm
• Friday, Mar 24th – 9am to 3pm
• • Saturday, Mar 25th – 9am to 3pm
NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL REQUEST – If you have not ordered trees from us, please take a moment to go into our order system HERE to create an account with your contact information. This is not required for on-lot purchases, but will help make checkout easier and quicker! This system is separate from our newsletters, podcast updates, and online classes. Thank you.
The pickup address for all your trees on the days listed above is:
4599 N 7th Street, Phx, AZ 85014 (Address on side of building says 4549)
This is a nondescript white building/warehouse on the South East Corner of Meadowbrook and 7th Street – Look for the fruit tree signs on the building. There is parking on the side streets only.
Call 602-248-9256 for directions – this is a land line.
Thank you, and just for fun we are currently working on some more surprises to add to the program along the way.
We look forward to seeing you all and sending you home with some incredible trees.
Your Urban Farmer