ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! This has been UPDATED with new weekends!
WE ARE OPEN THIS FRIDAY and SATURDAY!!
We are very excited to get this year’s Fruit Tree Program Pop-up Nursery open for tree pick-up. If you pre-ordered this year, here is what you need to know to come and claim your fruit trees.
PHASE II is open. We still have a nice selection of deciduous trees, vines and bushes available. The tropicals have arrived, and we are focusing on gardening education for the new few weeks and we will be open on select Fridays and Saturdays from 9am to 3pm for pick-up.
Scroll down for dates, times, location and other important information.
First of all, we still we will have a VERY nice selection of extras which includes any unsold items from the pre-sale:
• Apples • Peaches • Plums • Pecans • Figs • Olives • Grapes • Berries • Pomegranates • Blueberry Bundle – (needs special care see shopping cart for details) • Tropicals: guavas, sapotes & loquats • Hops for brewing • Strawberries – Bare Root
ALSO in our new URBAN FARM GENERAL STORE
• A variety of tomato plants for your garden
• Several new Soil Amendments, including worm castings and mycorrhizae and a selection of soil amendments to make your own Mace Mix
• Of course bagged items like premium potting soil (with compost), fertilizer, cactus mix for the blueberries, and a great Urban Farm Tree Well Composted Mulch mix of top mulch
• And we added a selection of tools and water usage devices
Coming in MARCH, we will have a large variety of citrus including:
• Oranges, Lemons, Limes,
• Tangerines, Mandarins
The fruit trees will arrive in to the valley in two waves:
– The deciduous items (apples, stone fruit, figs, grapes, berries, olives, and pomegranates) will be available for pickup starting in JANUARY and the avocados. The tropical items (guavas, loquats, etc) will be arriving sometime in FEBRUARY.
– The citrus items and pre-ordered date palms will be arriving sometime in MARCH. We will post updates when they are ready.
Any items not reserved/pre-sold will be sold as first come – first served, with no guarantees any individual items will be available in February or March.
Lot dates and hours – FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS only: (Subject to change depending on weather, inventory, etc.)
Phase I – Deciduous and Tropicals
— Plenty of remaining items
Phase II – Tomatoes, Veggie Starters and Garden Education (and any left over Phase I items)
• Friday, Feb 10th – 9am to 3pm
• Saturday, Feb 11th – 9am to 3pm
• Friday, Feb 17th – 9am to 3pm
• Saturday, Feb 18th – 9am to 3pm
• Friday, Feb 24th – 9am to 3pm
• Saturday, Feb 25th – 9am to 3pm
Phase III – Citrus and Dates
• Friday, Mar 10th – 9am to 3pm
• Saturday, Mar 11th – 9am to 3pm
• Friday, Mar 17th – 9am to 3pm
• Saturday, Mar 18th – 9am to 3pm
The pickup address for all your trees on the days listed above is:
- 4549 N 7th Street, Phx, AZ 85014 (Use 731 E Meadowbrook for your GPS,)
- This is a nondescript white building/warehouse on the South East Corner of Meadowbrook and 7th Street
– Look for the fruit tree signs on the building.
- Parking is on the side streets only.
THIS IT NOT THE URBAN FARM ITSELF, but a building we borrow for this event.
- Call 602-248-9256 for directions – this is a land line. We will do our best to answer.
Thank you, and just for fun we are currently working on some more surprises to add to the program along the way.
We look forward to seeing you all and sending you home with some incredible trees.
Your Urban Farmer