VERY LAST WEEKEND FOR FRUIT TREES!
We are very excited to get this year’s Fruit Tree Program Pop-up Nursery wrapped up for tree pick-up.
If you pre-ordered this year, here is what you need to know to come and claim your fruit trees.
PHASE III – CITRUS TREES.
We still have a few small deciduous and tropical trees, vines or bushes available. The citrus and date palm trees are here.
We will be open Friday, March 17th and Saturday, March 18th from 9am to 3pm for pick-up.
Scroll down for dates, times, location and other important information.
First of all, we still have a small selection of extras which includes any unsold items from the pre-sale:
• Apples • Peaches • Plums • Pecans • Figs • Olives • Grapes • Berries • Pomegranates •
Tropicals: guavas, sapotes & loquats • Hops for brewing •
Oranges • Lemons • Limes • Tangelos • Mandarins • Kumquats
ALSO in our new URBAN FARM GENERAL STORE
• Several new Soil Amendments, including worm castings and mycorrhizae and a selection of soil amendments to make your own Mace Mix
• Of course bagged items like premium potting soil (with compost), fertilizer, and a great Urban Farm Tree Well Composted Mulch mix of top mulch
• And we added a selection of tools and water usage devices
Any items not reserved/pre-sold will be sold as first come – first served, with no guarantees any individual items will be available in March.
The pickup address for all your trees is:
- 4549 N 7th Street, Phx, AZ 85014 (Use 731 E Meadowbrook for your GPS,)
- This is a nondescript white building/warehouse on the South East Corner of Meadowbrook and 7th Street
– Look for the fruit tree signs on the building.
- Parking is on the side streets only.
THIS IT NOT THE URBAN FARM ITSELF, but a building we borrow for this event.
- Call 602-248-9256 for directions – this is a land line. We will do our best to answer.
Thank you, and just for fun we are currently working on some more surprises to add to the program along the way.
We look forward to seeing you all and sending you home with some incredible trees.
Your Urban Farmer