Bridging the Gap Between New and Expert Food-Growers
Now, anyone can get the info they need to grow food easily and successfully with Urban Farm U Membership
For all the budding patio gardeners, backyard farmer wannabees and even intermediate food growers out there, Urban Farm U has just launched a membership program that connects urban gardeners, farmers and growers directly with experts to receive knowledge and advice on their gardens when they need it most.
“Many people come to me with their gardening questions, and I began thinking—what if there was a community that connected new and intermediate growers to experts who could help them really blossom?” says Greg Peterson, founder of Urban Farm U. “For the average backyard gardener or farmer, it can be hard to know what to do when, for example, you have an aphid outbreak or find strange spots on your kale. Growing food is a whole lot easier when you have someone to turn to who has been there before.”
Urban Farm U Membership includes:
- Monthly classes on topics such as growing herbs, raising chickens, edible landscape design, water harvesting, and more.
- Expert “chit chats” in which members can virtually sit down with a well-known expert to ask questions and learn their best food-growing tricks and secrets.
- Monthly member coaching sessions in which members peek behind the scenes another member’s property while Greg assesses it live and offers suggestions and advice on their garden.
- A 30% discount on all Urban Farm U courses, including courses on seed saving, permaculture, backyard animals, aquaponics, and more.
- Plus there is a community in which members can reach out to their community and a panel of well-known experts such as The Permaculture Guild co-founder Don Titmus, bestselling author of Gaia’s Garden Toby Hemenway, Greg Peterson himself, and others will be there to answer their questions.
“We are thrilled to launch the Urban Farm U Membership Program to help backyard gardeners, farmers and growers get the information they need, when they need it,” Peterson says, “There is a food revolution happening right before our eyes, and we hope this program will help contribute to that by making it easy and accessible for anyone to grow their own food with success.
Learn more and find out how to get your first month for $1 at UrbanFarmMembership.org.